Key Opta stats:
- Roma have scored at least three goals in six of their last nine games.
- The last time Juventus did not win in three successive Serie A games was back in September 2015.
- Juventus have scored exactly one goal in each of their last five Serie A games against Roma.
- Daniele De Rossi has scored in three Serie A games in a row for the first time.
- Juventus have had 16 different goalscorers this season, only Lazio (17) have more.
- Gianluigi Buffon played his 450th Serie A game for Juventus.
- Juventus have hit the woodwork 20 times in Serie A this season, only Roma have done it more often (21).