- Stoke are unbeaten in their last three home league games against Manchester United (W2, D1).
- Bojan Krkic and Marko Arnautovic scored in the Potters' 2-0 home win over United last season.
- United have won just one of their last four clashes with the Potters (D2, L1).
- Stoke have gone four home league games without defeat, keeping three clean sheets, and have lost only one of their last eight at the bet365 Stadium (W4, D3) .
- Peter Crouch needs one more goal to become the 26th player to score 100 in the Premier League. If he achieves the feat on Saturday he would become the first Stoke player to score in four consecutive Premier League matches.
- Mark Hughes has lost only two of his eight home league matches as a manager against Manchester United (W3, D3). The most recent of those was Manchester City's 1-0 defeat in November 2008.
- Manchester United are unbeaten in 16 matches in all competitions (W12, D4), with their last defeat coming on 3 November away to Fenerbahce in the Europa League.
- They could win five consecutive away matches in all competitions for the first time since September to October 2012.
- United haven't conceded more than one goal in a Premier League match since losing 4-0 away to Chelsea on 23 October.
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic's 14 league goals have earned United 11 points this season; no player has won more for his side. Diego Costa has also earned 11 points for Chelsea.
- Jose Mourinho has lost two of his three Premier League visits to Stoke, his joint-highest loss percentage at any Premier League ground (level with the Riverside Stadium).
WHAT THE MANAGERS SAY
Stoke manager Mark Hughes: "United for me, is always a huge game and one I love to do well in.
"We're playing them amid the run of a really strong run of form and their team is shaping into a Jose Mourinho side now.
"There is an expectation on United to come here and win, although we want to have something to say about that."
Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho: "We are not going to play any match to try to be unbeaten for one more match, or to try to reach 18 or 20, not at all.
"We want to win matches, we try to win matches, we risk to win matches.
"If we lose, we lose, and we lose the unbeaten run. We are not going to Stoke to defend our unbeaten run - it's a very nice run, I have to admit, but we are not going there to defend the record."